BMTR have been at the forefront of Motorsport tyre supply service for over 40 years. Our race tyre team are all very experienced and highly trained. We are unique in having experience of motorsport from the competitors perspective. Our team includes staff with extensive race car and race tyre engineering skills. We are all true motorsport enthusiasts!
More recently BMTR provided the tyre service for all the historic and replica F1 cars used in the making of the Ron Howard film RUSH, which potrayed the 1976 F1 season and the great rivalry between James Hunt and Niki Lauda.
BMTR provide a track-side service with full engineering back-up at over 80 race meetings in the UK & Europe, for the following supported formulas:
- FIA Masters Historic Formula One Championship
- FIA Masters Historic Sports Car Championship
- HSCC Classic F3, Historic F3, HFF1600, HFF2000, Derek Bell Trophy
- Historic F2
- British & Midland Hillclimb Championships
- British Formula Ford 1600
- Northern Formula Ford 1600
- Lotus on Track
- F1000 Single Seater
- URS FF2000 / Classic FF1600
- British Sprint Championship